Brand new gas Cylinder full of CO2.
The cylinder is filled with a high quality 99,998% CO2 welding compound.
A protective cap protects the valve from damage during transport or storage.
The cylinder is new and has a working pressure of 150 bar. The cylinder and valve are manufactured according to EN 1964:1999 and have the conformity mark π (pi) with the requirements of ADR / RID.
Our cylinders have a threaded valve (W21.8x1/14) and it is technically possible to fill it.
However, filling problems can occur in certain countries such as France, Great Britain due to the type of valve used (G5/8") or Finland (W24,32x1/14)
However, filling is possible without problem in most countries.
TECHNICAL DATA CYLINDER GAS:
- Valve: 21.8 x 1/14 DIN 477
- Content: 99.998% CO2
- Capacity: 8l
- Working pressure: 150 bar
- Quantity of gas: ~5kg
- Height: 82 cm
- Diameter about: 14 cm
- Weight: ~15 kg
- Can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years
- Powder coated according to current standards PN-EN
- 8l cylinders have a protective cap
- These cylinders are brand new
- The have a working pressure 150 bar
- Cylinders and valves are made in accordance with EN1964: 1999 and have an ADR / RID compliance mark and a -40°C mark.
- They can be filled throughout the European Union.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.