AUTOMATIC WELDING HELMET VOGELMANN KRIEGER
The welding mask is designed to protect the face and eyes against sparks, spatter during welding, grinding and plasma cutting. The helmet is suitable for beginners and professional welders who value exceptional comfort and comfort.
The VM KRIEGER helmet is equipped with an automatic filter that has the ability to adjust the darkness during welding.The auto-darkening welding filter works automatically, switching from light to dark or vice versa.The transition to the darkened state occurs when the welding arc appears. The transition to the bright state takes place after the welding arc is extinguished.
- Optical class: 1/1/1/2
- Number of sensors: 4
- Field of view: 103 x 62.5 mm
- Switching time [dark / light]: 1 / 25000s
- Shade ranges: Sanding, 4-8, 9-13 DIN
- Working temperature: -10 ° C - 65 ° C
- Power type: Photo cell
- Replaceable battery: CR2450
- Internal glass dimensions: 108x67mm
- External glass dimension: 136x121mm
- Net weight: 580g
- Headband diameter adjustment: 51 - 62 cm
- Package dimensions: 270x270x235 mm
- Processes: MIG / MMA / TIG / PLASMA
- Sensitivity adjustment: Yes
- Delay Adjustment: Yes
- Grinding: Yes
- TEST: Yes
- LED indicating low battery level
- Norm / Standard: CE EN379 ANSI Z87.1 CE EN175B
TRUE COLOR TECHNOLOGY
The helmet is equipped with a TRUE COLOR filter, which enables observation in real colors.
Possibility to adjust the delay of switching the filter from dark to light using the delay switch "DELAY TIME" located on the inner panel of the helmet. This way, we will avoid short-term blindness.
Smooth adjustment of sensitivity to the electric arc is carried out with the "SENSITIVITY" knob . Higher settings are recommended for low welding currents and lower settings for high welding currents.
FIELD OF VIEW
The KRIEGER helmet offers a field of view of 62.5x103 mm for a better and clearer view. The larger visor has a direct impact on the comfort of work.
Regulations concerning filter elements for helmets are regulated by the EN 379 standard , which introduces a ranking of optical classes based on tests measuring the light flow through the filter and individual layers.
- 1 - Optical (view accuracy) - Evaluates image distortion when looking through a visor.
- 1 - Light diffusion - checks if there are production contaminants in the glass of the insert.
- 1 - Differences in light transmission - Focuses on the self-tinting ability of the lenses and the constant dimming of the entire lens surface.
- 2 - The dependence of the angle on light transmittance - checks the clarity of the view from different angles
The VM Krieger helmet has a very good optical class of 1/1/1/2.
The filter cartridge is rated on a scale of 1 to 3 for each category listed above. The result: 1 is the best for the optical class and 3 is the worst.
Built-in 4 modern sensors guarantee the highest sensitivity, which is an important factor when welding with low currents.The sensors darken the viewfinder, and when welding starts, they send an electric signal to power the LCD display.
The mask is powered by solar batteries and also has a CR2450 lithium battery , which can be replaced at any time. The product complies with the European standards EN379 and EN175.
- Welding with MIG / MAG methods
- TIG DC and AC / DC welding
- PAW welding - plasma arc welding
- MMA welding with a coated electrode
- Oxy-acetylene cutting
- Plasma cutting
The Vogelmann KRIEGER welding helmet is equipped with a comfortable and ergonomic headband, enabling precise fit and full adjustment of the helmet's position.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.