Brand new gas cylinder full of Nitrogen.
The cylinder is filled with a high quality 99,998% Nitrogen.
A protective cap protects the valve from damage during transport or storage.
The cylinder is new and has a working pressure of 150 bar. The cylinder and valve are manufactured according to EN 1964:1999 and have the conformity mark π (pi) with the requirements of ADR / RID.
Our cylinders have a threaded valve (W24,32x1/14) and it is technically possible to fill it.
However, filling problems can occur in certain countries such as France, Great Britain due to the type of valve used.
However, filling is possible without problem in most countries.
TECHNICAL DATA CYLINDER GAS:
- Valve: W24,32x1/14" DIN 477
- Content: 99.998% Nitrogen
- Capacity: 8l
- Working pressure: 150 bar
- Quantity of gas: ~1.5m3
- Height: 82 cm
- Diameter about: 14 cm
- Weight: ~13 kg
- Can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years
- Powder coated according to current standards PN-EN
- 8l cylinders have a protective cap
- These cylinders are brand new
- The have a working pressure 150 bar
- Cylinders and valves are made in accordance with EN1964: 1999 and have an ADR / RID compliance mark and a -40°C mark.
- They can be filled throughout the European Union.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.