Universal red tungsten electrode with 2% thorium content.
Types of material
- stainless steel
Welding with Vogelmann red tungsten electrodes is easy in direct current (DC).
- Easy ignition of the bow
- High durability and quality
- High arc stability
- Good arc ignition and re-ignition
Due to the fact that tungsten electrodes with the addition of thorium are harmful to health, especially during sharpening, where dust with thorium oxides can enter the lungs, they can be replaced with gold WL-15 electrodes.
- Symbol: WT-20
- Diameter: 1.0/1.6/2.0/2.4/3.2mm
- Length: 175 mm
- Welding current: constant (DC)
- Made according to the standard: DIN/EN26848
- Composition: 98% Tungsten (W), 2% Thorium (Th)
- Quantity: 10pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.